Anti-Odor Ankle Brace
Ultimate Protection For Really Damaged Ankles
Whether you train hard or you work and perform repetitive movement, your ankles still have to deal with it. Chronic/Use & Abuse injury is just as bad as acute(abrupt) injury. At the end of the day they still damaged, tore or ripped your ankle ligaments.
When that happens, there is initially a big sharp pain. Then inflammation sets in to start recovery and it just feels numb. Defeating inside, because every time we get up it reminds us we can no longer walk. Will this last forever? Is my ankle ever going to fix itself? Did I screw it up for good this time? May be some of the questions you ask yourself.
However, you'll be happy to know, that NO, you didn't. But due to the location of the injury its almost impossible to heal because we use it for EVERYTHING. In order to heal you need to stop using it. The more you use it while it's weak and can't bear that type of force, the more you reinjure and start the whole process from square one. Clearly this is beginning to look next to impossible.
For that reason you need a BRACE, a brace functions to hold the structure in one place. Braces are used when serious damage is done where high level immobilization is needed. One step up from that would be a cast, where you get complete immobilization and are next to handicapped(see your doctor if you need one). Typically, if you can move but it is serious you're looking at a brace. If everything is broken and you absolutely cannot move, you need a cast and a ride to the hospital to get it.
Braces allow you to still have movement, however they will prevent your limb from moving TOO much. This is to help you avoid further injury or re-injury, while still able to be mobile and get on with your day. The Anti-Odor Ankle Brace is designed for the working body and athlete. So you can enjoy your day and let the Anti-Odor Ankle Brace take care of your injury recovery.
- Immobilization - It is necessary for your injury that the ankle joint be immobilized. In order for it to heal, you need to be using it as little as possible. Otherwise you will be re-injuring it and slowing the healing process. Since it is not possible to stop life, we decided to stop ankle movement. The Anti-Odor Ankle Brace can limit the movement of ankle joint, preventing reinjury to help you recover.
- Reinforced Protection - The Anti-Odor Ankle Brace has flexible supports featuring 2 velcro straps. Double the protection, double the pressure. The lace-up front adds another layer of protection, it ties up around your ankle to stabilize tendons and joints. So you can make sure that your ankle is secure and immobilized.
- Stabilizing Bars - The Anti-Odor Ankle Brace has stabilizers within to keep the ankle joint in place. It can assist with injuries such as plantar fasciitis, arthritis, and swelling. Ideal for immobilizing for a proper and complete recovery.
- Preventative - The Anti-Odor Ankle Brace is a great solution for your high impact activities for the prevention of injury. Things like sports with quick movement and a lot of directional change. The Anti-Odor Ankle Brace is excellent at prevention of acute sporting injuries. It's comfortable and sits inside of shoes so you can use it for; Running, Wrestling, Basketball, Soccer, Crossfit, Hiking, Volleyball, Basketball, etc.
- Fully Adjustable - The Anti-Odor Ankle Brace come in 3 different sizes. using the lace-up front and angular straps, you can adjust the tightness of the ankle brace depending on your needs. It can be made tighter with precision by using the lace hooks, without unlacing or removing brace
- Works On Either Foot - Thanks to the open toe concept, your brace is designed with bi-later fitting. Unless you have two different sized feet, your brace is interchangeable and works with both feet.
- Anti Odor & Anti Itch - Made of moisture wicking material. Interlayer with perforation design allows oxygen circulation to eliminate odor and prevent bacteria from breeding. Keep your feet dry and cool.
Moveable Design - Open heel design allows wide range of motion during activity, but still provide support for the ankle tendons and joints. Made with nylon, rubber and polyester.
All domestic and international orders are eligible for FREE standard shipping!
ESTIMATED SHIPPING TIMES:
USA & Canada: 10 - 20 business days.
International: 12 - 25 business days.
PLEASE NOTE: Production is up to 3 business days and delivery is based on estimated shipping times.
Shipping times have been updated to reflect changes as a result of covid-19. Shipping times may still be effected due to the impact of covid-19 on logistics companies. We apologize in advanced for any delay.
We are working with our logistics companies and are constantly receiving updates. When shipping can return to normal we will be updating this page. We will also be accommodating any unreasonable length of time. Feel free to contact us for updates on your orders or information on logistic company status.