Wrist Bend for Strength Training
Train Your Grip In The Palm Of Your Hand. No... Literally!
Don't suffer from carpal tunnel or feel weak and incapable because you don't have grip strength. Those days are over! Wrist Bend can go with you wherever you go and keep your wrists healthy. Life is hard, and stressful, we do way too much! Don't neglect the importance of wrist strength because life gets in the way.
Wrist Bend feels almost like it is attached to your hand. Your strength training won't go anywhere. You move your hand, your train. Until you're done and take it off. Make it a part of your regular life. With comfort pads, adjustability and resistance you can do a straight workout, or periodically while you do other things!
Wrist strength is often a neglected part of your fitness but also overall health. As we age all of our muscles progressively get weaker. The wrist is involved with most of your life and is one of the muscles that gets the most abuse. It is also a muscle that gets the most neglected. Often times we figure it getting trained with our other exercises and just life. The reality is it's often weak and relying on ligaments. That is where the pain problem lies. It isn't the muscles working its the ligaments holding your weight.
When you carry things like groceries and let your wrist flop, that's ligaments. Unless you are keeping it in straight alignment, you are not using your wrist. However, straight alignment is hard and gets your arm feeling tired quickly. That is the muscle at work and a weak one. So we often just slouch it down and drop it, which is BAD.
- Strengthens Wrists - Wrists are actually your forearm muscles. A long stretch of muscle running from your elbow to your fingers. These same muscles are also what you use for gripping. They are very intricate, and curling your wrist vs curling your fingers work different parts. They also run down the other side of your hand for bending your wrist upwards. All the different movements are controlled by different muscles all within your forearm.
- Strength, Power and Speed - Wrist Bend is designed to improve strength, power and speed in the wrists, fingers and forearms. The minimum tension is about 2kg, which is plenty
- Rehabilitation - Whether it is carpal tunnel, another common wrist related injury or an uncommon one, rehabilitation is the means of restoring strength. It typically works to either strengthen the damaged muscles(if possible) or strengthen the structure surrounding. A lot of the time the damage isn't at the muscle level but at the ligaments. That is a longer healing process and we are told to 'not use it'. Yeah right... like that's possible. So we strengthen surrounding muscles to put less stress on the ligament so it can heal.
- Prevention - We like to focus on preventative measures. The things we do to try to avoid injury before it happens. First by realizing that the stress we put on our body will eventually lead to injury. Second we find something convenient that will make us actually do what we know we need to do. Wrist Bend is convenient and can be incorporated INTO your life as opposed to an activity you need to set aside time FROM your life.
- Adjustable Design - Pull handle can be adjusted for different hand sizes. Perform regular and reverse wrist curls with the adjustable stabilizer pad. Try it at minimum tension for first time use, and move from there. Progressive overload is what leads to muscle growth(progressively without plateau), simply adjust as you strengthen.
- Quality & Comfort - Wrist Bend is made with heavy duty carbon steel springs and thick 10mm foam stabilizer pad (in comparison to 6mm) for extra comfort and cushion
- Portable & Lightweight - Compact size, easy to take on the go. Bring to the gym, office or use at home
- Great For The Office - If you work in an office, this can be your best friend, better than your keyboard. While your keyboard produces you income, it also kills your wrists. Wrist Bend strengthens your wrist and is a small tool you can bring with you to the office.
All domestic and international orders are eligible for FREE standard shipping!
ESTIMATED SHIPPING TIMES:
USA & Canada: 10 - 20 business days.
International: 12 - 25 business days.
PLEASE NOTE: Production is up to 3 business days and delivery is based on estimated shipping times.
Shipping times have been updated to reflect changes as a result of covid-19. Shipping times may still be effected due to the impact of covid-19 on logistics companies. We apologize in advanced for any delay.
We are working with our logistics companies and are constantly receiving updates. When shipping can return to normal we will be updating this page. We will also be accommodating any unreasonable length of time. Feel free to contact us for updates on your orders or information on logistic company status.